“If we do not take sufficient care to learn our methods well, we fail in our responsibility as therapists. The first rule is ‘Do no harm,’ yet we harm when we do not prepare enough to do our best.” – Dr. Francine Shapiro
**Please note that I am unable to accept new consultees through 2024.
As a therapist and consultant, Cheryl draws from traditional, evidenced-based training as well as from current cutting-edge research and innovative approaches. As guide and witness, she is moved by the transformations that her clients and consultees undergo as they face challenges and arrive at new levels of awareness and self-mastery.
Gain mastery, skill and knowledge in…
- Stabilization for Complex Presentations
- The Adaptive Information Processing Model
- Case Conceptualization, Treatment Planning and Target Sequencing
- Methods to improve emotional regulation and affect tolerance
- Mentorship through consultation